Would you like to experience the best of Iceland without all of the planning? Then the Ultimate Iceland Holiday is perfect for you.
We have picked our favourite Iceland activities and have put them all together in one package. After a short flight to Reykjavik and a day settling in, on the second day you will be taken on a tour of Reykjavik with a local tour guide. Then you will head out into the countryside to travel the famous Golden Circle route. Your journey will take you to Gullfoss, one of Iceland's most majestic waterfalls and thegeothermal area. Plus, you will explore Thingvellir National Park, home of the first Viking parliament, where two tectonic plates divide.
Day three begins with a Reykjavik Whale Watching tour (April - September). You will enjoy a cruise on scenic Faxafloi Bay where whale sightings are 98% guaranteed. The most common sightings are minke and humpback whales and during the summer months you will see tons of puffins. From October until March the day begins with Viking Horse Riding tour through lava fields in beautiful scenery. Then you will be driven to the Reykjanes peninsula, home to the Blue Lagoon, a beautiful geothermal spa set in the middle of a lava field. You will get several hours at the Blue Lagoon to relax in the healing waters. Day four is a free day and the perfect time to do some shopping.
The reason to choose this package over others is value. By booking this package rather than each activity individually you save 30%. See you in Iceland!
- Choose "Ultimate Iceland Holiday" from the drop down menu.
- Travel period until December 2015.
The Ultimate Iceland Holiday to Reykjavik from GBP349 per person based on standard twin/double room at Hotel Cabin for 3 nights duration.
The package has a minimum 3 nights stay so that you are able to take all the tours included. However, you can also extend your stay in Iceland for up to 7 nights. Go snowmobiling, quad biking or experience some other exciting activities Iceland has to offer.
- Flights from London Heathrow to Reykjavik are twice daily.
- Flights from London Gatwick to Reykjavik are on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays
- Flights from Manchester to Reykjavik are on Fridays and Sundays, Mondays and Wednesdays
- Flights from Glasgow to Reykjavík are on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays
- Flights from Birmingham to Reykjavik are on Mondays and Thursdays
Please note: Advertised leading price based on travel period Oct - Dec 2015 with limited availability on selected dates and gateways. Supplement for flights from London Heathrow may apply. Very limited availability during school holidays and festive season.
|4* Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura: Recently refurbished warm and friendly legacy hotel. Its focus is on the Icelandic atmosphere with local art, events and food. Swimming pool, sauna and spa located at the hotel (entry fee may apply). (Hotel Reykjavik Natura website)(map)|
|4* Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Marina: Newest establishment of the Icehotels chain, Marina is a fun and quirky hotel in a great location next to the harbour (Hotel Reykjavik Marina website)(map)|
|4* Hilton Reykjavik Nordica: Classy and elegant hotel mixing local tradition and global trends. Among facilities is a spa, gym and award winning restaurant VOX (Hilton Reykjavik Nordica website)(map)|
|3* Hotel Klettur: Modern Scandinavian style hotel opened in 2011 and received a Tripadvisor certificate of excellence for 2012 (Hotel Klettur website)(map)|
|3* Fosshotel Baron: Friendly hotel a few minute walk from the main shopping street in the city centre but away from the noise of the nightlife. (Hotel Baron website)(map)|
|2* Hotel Leifur: A small and friendly family run hotel in a great location just across the Hallgrimskirkja church (Hotel Leifur website)(map)|
|2* Hotel Cabin; Basic and modern hotel located between the city centre and Laugardalur valley with great views over the Faxafloi bay (Hotel Cabin website)(map)|
- Flights on Icelandair Economy Class from London Heathrow, London Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester and Glasgow
- Checked 23kg and hand luggage 10kg
- Accommodation in a standard room at chosen hotel for 3 nights. Extra nights available via booking engine.
- Breakfast included at Hotel Cabin, Klettur, Leifur and Fosshotel Baron.
- Reykjavik City Sightseeing & Golden Circle afternoon on day 2. Pick up from accommodation at 08:30. Duration 10 hours.
- Reykjavik Whale Watching & Blue Lagoon (including bathing fee) on day 3 with pick up from accommodation at 08:00 (April to September). Duration depends on how long you wish to stay at the Blue Lagoon.
- During the winter season from October to March, Reykjavik Whale Watching is replaced by Viking Horse Riding. Pick up from accommodation at 09:00. Duration depends on how long you wish to stay at the Blue Lagoon.
- Airport transfers between Keflavik airport and hotel in Reykjavik (available to add in the booking process).
- Check out the day tours and activities including Blue Lagoon, Golden Circle and Snowmobiling that are bookable with the package. Iceland day tours and activities.
Is this offer not for you? Sign up for our newsletter and get updated with the latest and best Iceland flight and holiday offers.
Advertised leading price based on travel period Oct - Dec 2015 with limited availability on selected dates and gateways. Supplement for flights from London Heathrow may apply. Very limited availability during school holidays and festive season.
This is an online offer only. Advertised prices are per person and are based on 2 people sharing a standard room subject to availability, terms and conditions. Please notice that package prices “from” are based on lowest available airfare. When the lowest airfare is sold out, package price changes according to next available airfare. The booking engine can only process one room type per booking. Please note that travel insurance is not included, we recommend cover.
Icelandair Holidays packages are ABTA and ATOL protected. For details of ABTA benefits, visit www.abta.com. When you buy an ATOL protected air holiday package from Icelandair Holidays you will receive a package confirmation and flight e-tickets from us confirming your arrangements and your protection under our Air Travel Organiser’s Licence number 4560. In the unlikely event of our insolvency, the CAA will ensure that you are not stranded abroad and will arrange to refund any money you have paid to us for an advance booking. For further information visit the ATOL website at www.atol.org.uk. For full Icelandair Holidays terms and conditions, click here.