Would you like to experience the best of Iceland without all of the planning? Then the Ultimate Iceland Holiday is perfect for you.
We have picked our favourite Iceland activities and have put them all together in one package. After a short flight to Reykjavik and a day settling in, on the second day you will be taken on a tour of Reykjavik with a local tour guide. Then you will head out into the countryside to travel the famous Golden Circle route. Your journey will take you to Gullfoss, one of Iceland's most majestic waterfalls and thegeothermal area. Plus, you will explore Thingvellir National Park, home of the first Viking parliament, where two tectonic plates divide.
Day three begins with a Reykjavik Whale Watching tour (April - September). You will enjoy a cruise on scenic Faxafloi Bay where whale sightings are 98% guaranteed. The most common sightings are minke and humpback whales and during the summer months you will see tons of puffins. From October until March the day begins with Viking Horse Riding tour through lava fields in beautiful scenery. Then you will be driven to the Reykjanes peninsula, home to the Blue Lagoon, a beautiful geothermal spa set in the middle of a lava field. You will get several hours at the Blue Lagoon to relax in the healing waters. You may be able to do some shopping in the morning of day four, providing your return flight is in the afternoon (depending on flight schedule and availability).
The reason to choose this package over others is value. By booking this package rather than each activity individually you save 30%. See you in Iceland!
- Choose "Ultimate Iceland Holiday" from the drop down menu under 'Iceland City Breaks' category
- Travel period until April 2017
The Ultimate Iceland Holiday to Reykjavik from GBP399 per person based on standard twin room at Hotel Cabin for 3 nights duration.
The package has a minimum 3 nights stay so that you are able to take all the tours included. However, you can also extend your stay in Iceland for up to 7 nights. Go snowmobiling, quad biking or experience some other exciting activities Iceland has to offer.
- Flights from London Heathrow to Reykjavik are twice daily
- Flights from London Gatwick to Reykjavik operate daily
- Flights from Manchester to Reykjavik operate daily
- Flights from Glasgow to Reykjavík are on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays (daily from Sep 2016)
- Flights from Birmingham to Reykjavik are on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
Please note: Advertised leading price based on travel period Oct 2016 - Mar 2017 with limited availability on selected dates and gateways. Supplement for flights from London Heathrow may apply. Very limited availability during school holidays and festive season.
Day 1 Arrival Arrival flight from chosen UK airport to Keflavik and transfer to your hotel (airport transfer not included).
Day 2 Excursions
Reykjavik City Sightseeing & Golden Circle afternoon. Pick up from accommodation at 08:15. Duration 10 hours.
Day 3 Excursions
Reykjavik Whale Watching & Blue Lagoon (including bathing fee) with pick up from accommodation at 08:00 (April to September). Duration depends on how long you wish to stay at the Blue Lagoon.
During the winter season from October to March, Reykjavik Whale Watching is replaced by Viking Horse Riding. Pick up from accommodation at 08:45. Duration depends on how long you wish to stay at the Blue Lagoon.
Day 4 Departure
Return flight from Keflavik to the chosen airport in UK (airport transfer not included).
|4* Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura: Recently refurbished warm and friendly legacy hotel. Its focus is on the Icelandic atmosphere with local art, events and food. Swimming pool, sauna and spa located at the hotel (entry fee may apply). (Hotel Reykjavik Natura website)(map)|
|4* Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Marina: Newest establishment of the Icehotels chain, Marina is a fun and quirky hotel in a great location next to the harbour (Hotel Reykjavik Marina website)(map)|
|4* Canopy by Hilton Reykjavik City Centre: New luxury lifestyle brand hotel, the first of its kind worldwide, opening in the heart of the city in July 2016, offers uncomplicated comforts, thoughtful design and energizing athmosphere.|
|4* Hilton Reykjavik Nordica: Classy and elegant hotel mixing local tradition and global trends. Among facilities is a spa, gym and award winning restaurant VOX (Hilton Reykjavik Nordica website)(map)|
|4* Fosshotel Reykjavik: Stylish and exceptional new property providing excellent views of the city, situated just a few blocks away from the main shopping street Laugavegur in the city's old town. Breakfast included. (Fosshotel Reykjavik website)(map)|
|3* Hotel Klettur: Modern Scandinavian style hotel opened in 2011 and received a Tripadvisor certificate of excellence for 2012. Breakfast included. (Hotel Klettur website)(map)|
|3* Fosshotel Baron: Friendly hotel a few minute walk from the main shopping street in the city centre but away from the noise of the nightlife. Breakfast included. (Hotel Baron website)(map)|
|2* Hotel Leifur: A small and friendly family run hotel in a great location just across the Hallgrimskirkja church. Breakfast included. (Hotel Leifur website)(map)|
|2* Hotel Cabin; Basic and modern hotel located between the city centre and Laugardalur valley with great views over the Faxafloi bay. Breakfast included. (Hotel Cabin website)(map)|
- Flights on Icelandair Economy Class from London Heathrow, London Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester and Glasgow
- Checked 23kg and hand luggage 10kg
- Accommodation in a standard room at chosen hotel for 3 nights. Extra nights available via booking engine.
- Breakfast included at Hotel Cabin, Klettur, Leifur, Fosshotel Baron, Fosshotel Reykjavik and Canopy Reykjavik City Centre. Breakfast at Icelandair Hotels and Hilton Reykjavik Nordica available to purchase locally.
- Reykjavik City Sightseeing & Golden Circle afternoon on day 2. Pick up from accommodation at 08:15. Duration 10 hours.
- Reykjavik Whale Watching & Blue Lagoon (including bathing fee) on day 3 with pick up from accommodation at 08:00 (April to September). Duration depends on how long you wish to stay at the Blue Lagoon.
- During the winter season from October to March, Reykjavik Whale Watching is replaced by Viking Horse Riding. Pick up from accommodation at 08:45. Duration depends on how long you wish to stay at the Blue Lagoon.
- Airport transfers between Keflavik airport and hotel in Reykjavik (available to add in the booking process).
- Check out other day tours and activities including Ice Cave Experience and Snowmobiling that are bookable with the package. Iceland day tours and activities.
- Travel insurance (highly recommended)
Is this offer not for you? Sign up for our newsletter and get updated with the latest and best Iceland flight and holiday offers.
Advertised leading price based on travel period Nov 2016 - Mar 2017 with limited availability on selected dates and gateways. Supplement for flights from London Heathrow may apply. Very limited availability during school holidays and festive season.
This is an online offer only. Advertised prices are per person and are based on 2 people sharing a standard room subject to availability, terms and conditions. Please notice that package prices “from” are based on lowest available airfare. When the lowest airfare is sold out, package price changes according to next available airfare. The booking engine can only process one room type per booking. Please note that travel insurance is not included, we recommend cover.
Icelandair Holidays packages are ATOL protected. When you buy an ATOL protected air holiday package from Icelandair Holidays you will receive a package confirmation and flight e-tickets from us confirming your arrangements and your protection under our Air Travel Organiser’s Licence number 4560. In the unlikely event of our insolvency, the CAA will ensure that you are not stranded abroad and will arrange to refund any money you have paid to us for an advance booking. For further information visit the ATOL website. For full Icelandair Holidays terms and conditions, click here.