In Reykjavik, check out the stylish restaurants, cafes, museums and tempting shops this vibrant city has to offer. Then go out and explore the beautiful Icelandic countryside where you can experience Geysers, glaciers, the Blue Lagoon and other spectacular natural scenes.
Iceland has always something different and unique to experience !
- Flights from London Heathrow to Keflavik operate twice daily.
- Flights from London Gatwick to Keflavik operate Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays
- Flights from Manchester to Keflavik operate Fridays and Sundays, Mondays and Wednesdays
- Flights from Glasgow to Keflavik operate Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays
- Flights from Birmingham to Keflavik operate Mondays and Thursdays
Please note: Advertised leading price based on travel period Jan-Mar / Nov-Dec 2016 with limited availability on selected dates. Flight supplement for flights from London Heathrow may apply. Very limited availability during school holidays and festive season.
|Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura ****: Newly renovated and great value hotel close to the Pearl and in a healthy walking distance from city centre. Swimming pool, sauna and spa located at the hotel (entry fee may apply). Hotel website.|
|Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Marina ****: Newest establishment of the Icehotels chain in a fantastic location by the Reykjavik harbour, within a 5 minute walk away from the city centre. Hotel website.|
Hilton Reykjavik Nordica ****: Luxurious hotel in a 15 minute walk from the centre (shuttle bus also available). Award winning restaurant, gym and spa among services. Hotel website.
|Radisson Blu Saga ****: Elegant hotel with free access to gym and wireless internet. Breakfast included. Hotel website.|
|Fosshotel Baron ***: Friendly hotel located just off the main shopping street but away from the noise of the nightlife. Breakfast included. Hotel website.|
|Radisson Blu 1919 ****: Modern and stylish hotel in a great location in downtown Reykjavik and near the harbour. Breakfast included. Hotel website.|
|Hotel Reykjavik Centrum ****: Located in the heart of the city in the old town, this lovely hotel combines both historic and modern style. Breakfast included. Hotel website.|
- Return Icelandair Economy class flights to Iceland from London Heathrow, London Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow and Aberdeen
- Checked 23kg and hand luggage 10kg
- Accommodation for 2 nights at chosen hotel in Reykjavik (additional nights bookable via booking engine)
- Breakfast included at Fosshotel Baron, Radisson Blu Saga, Radisson Blu 1919 and Reykjavik Centrum. Breakfast at Icelandair Hotels and Hilton Reykjavik Nordica available to purchase locally.
- Airport transfers between Keflavik airport and hotel in Reykjavik (available to add in the booking process).
- Check out the day tours and activities including Blue Lagoon, Golden Circle and Snowmobiling that are bookable with the package. Iceland day tours and activities.
Is this offer not for you? Sign up for our newsletter and get updated with the latest and best Iceland flight and holiday offers.
Advertised leading price based on travel period Jan-Mar / Nov-Dec 2016 with limited availability on selected dates. Flight supplement for flights from London Heathrow may apply. Very limited availability during school holidays and festive season.
This is an online offer only. Advertised prices are per person and are based on 2 people sharing a standard room subject to availability, terms and conditions. Please notice that package prices “from” are based on lowest available airfare. When the lowest airfare is sold out, package price changes according to next available airfare. The booking engine can only process one room type per booking. Please note that travel insurance is not included, we recommend cover.
Icelandair Holidays packages are ATOL protected. When you buy an ATOL protected air holiday package from Icelandair Holidays you will receive a package confirmation and flight e-tickets from us confirming your arrangements and your protection under our Air Travel Organiser’s Licence number 4560. In the unlikely event of our insolvency, the CAA will ensure that you are not stranded abroad and will arrange to refund any money you have paid to us for an advance booking. For further information visit the ATOL website. For full Icelandair Holidays terms and conditions, click here.