Our various Iceland City Break holidays are based in the capital Reykjavik, the natural starting point for a visit to Iceland. The city of bold contrasts is both small-town and cosmopolitan and famous for its culture, history and natural beauty. To spice things up, we have included day excursions to the surrounding natural wonders at the city’s doorstep. All you need to do is to choose the holiday for you.
In Reykjavik, check out the stylish restaurants, cafes, museums and tempting shops this vibrant city has to offer. Then go out and explore the beautiful Icelandic countryside where you can experience Geysers, glaciers, the Blue Lagoon and other spectacular natural scenes.
Iceland has always something different and unique to experience !
- Choose 'Iceland City Break' from the drop down menu under 'Iceland City Breaks' category.
- Travel period until December 2017
- Flights from London Heathrow to Keflavik operate twice daily.
- Flights from London Gatwick to Keflavik operate up to daily.
- Flights from Manchester to Keflavik operate up to daily.
- Flights from Glasgow to Keflavik operate up to daily.
- Flights from Birmingham to Keflavik operate Mondays and Thursdays
- Flights from Aberdeen on Wednesday, Fridays and Mondays
- Flights from Belfast on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays (From Jun 2017)
Please note: Advertised leading price based on travel period Jan-Mar/Nov 2017 with limited availability on selected dates. Flight supplement for flights from London Heathrow may apply. Very limited availability during school holidays and festive season.
|4* Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura: Recently refurbished warm and friendly legacy hotel. Its focus is on the Icelandic atmosphere with local art, events and food. Swimming pool, sauna and Soley Natura Spa located at the hotel (entry fee may apply).|
|4* Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Marina: Fun and quirky hotel in a great location next to the old Reykjavik harbour.|
4* Hilton Reykjavik Nordica: Classy and elegant hotel mixing local tradition and global trends. Among facilities is a spa, gym and award winning restaurant VOX.
|4* Radisson Blu Saga ****: Elegant hotel with free access to gym and wireless internet. Breakfast included.|
|3*Fosshotel Baron ***: Friendly hotel located just off the main shopping street but away from the noise of the nightlife. Breakfast included.|
|4*Radisson Blu 1919 ****: Modern and stylish hotel in a great location in downtown Reykjavik and near the harbour. Breakfast included.|
|4*Hotel Reykjavik Centrum ****: Located in the heart of the city in the old town, this lovely hotel combines both historic and modern style. Breakfast included.|
- Return Icelandair Economy class flights to Iceland from London Heathrow, London Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow, Aberdeen and Belfast (from Jun 2017)
- Checked 23kg and hand luggage 10kg
- Accommodation for 2 nights at chosen hotel in Reykjavik (additional nights bookable via booking engine)
- Breakfast included at Fosshotel Baron, Radisson Blu Saga, Radisson Blu 1919 and Reykjavik Centrum. Breakfast at Icelandair Hotels and Hilton Reykjavik Nordica available to purchase locally.
- Airport transfers between Keflavik airport and hotel in Reykjavik (available to add in the booking process).
- Check out the day tours and activities including Blue Lagoon, Golden Circle and Snowmobiling that are bookable with the package. Iceland day tours and activities.
Is this offer not for you? Sign up for our newsletter and get updated with the latest and best Iceland flight and holiday offers.
Advertised leading price based on travel period Jan - Mar/Nov 2017 with limited availability on selected dates. Flight supplement for flights from London Heathrow may apply. Very limited availability during school holidays and festive season.
This is an online offer only. Advertised prices are per person and are based on 2 people sharing a standard room subject to availability, terms and conditions. Please notice that package prices “from” are based on lowest available airfare. When the lowest airfare is sold out, package price changes according to next available airfare. The booking engine can only process one room type per booking. Please note that travel insurance is not included, we recommend cover.
Icelandair Holidays packages are ATOL protected. When you buy an ATOL protected air holiday package from Icelandair Holidays you will receive a package confirmation and flight e-tickets from us confirming your arrangements and your protection under our Air Travel Organiser’s Licence number 4560. In the unlikely event of our insolvency, the CAA will ensure that you are not stranded abroad and will arrange to refund any money you have paid to us for an advance booking. For further information visit the ATOL website. Click here for full Icelandair Holidays terms and conditions.