Book flights from Manchester (MAN), UK to Toronto (YYZ), Ontario, Canada. Icelandair offers you low prices on flights for those traveling from Europe on holiday and business. Plan your trip from Europe to Canada, book your flights, and fly from Manchester to Toronto, Ontario. When you fly with us at Icelandair, trusted for over 75 years, you can look forward to: our reliable on-time performance, a one-checked bag allowance and complimentary seat selection. And who knows, you could pick up some phrases in Icelandic and impress your friends. Now, wouldn’t that be something?
CHEAP FLIGHTS TO CANADA
Use Icelandair to fly from Manchester to Toronto. On your travels, change planes in Iceland or why not stopover for a short trip in Reykjavik and experience the many Nordic delights Iceland has to offer? Explore quaint and cozy Reykjavik, climb a glacier or marvel at the wonderful northern lights. So wave “cheerio” to Manchester and book tickets to fly to Toronto and awesome Ontario.
For panoramic views with a shot of adrenalin, experience the hands free walk right at the edge of the CN Tower. For those preferring their views behind glass, indulge in a refreshment or two and take in the views from the comfort of the Roof Lounge in the Park Hyatt. For foodies and lovers of international culture, Chinatown is at hand. Choose from 3 Chinatowns where you can enjoy a range of Asian food, fashions and also fireworks if you visit during Chinese New Year.
Check Icelandair’s low cost European airfares from Manchester (MAN) to Toronto (YYZ) and plan your vacation now!
ENJOY A STOPOVER IN ICELAND! WHY NOT BREAK YOUR TRAVELS WITH A SHORT TRIP IN ICELAND?
Fly to Canada from Europe! Flying from Manchester to Toronto, why not stopover in Iceland? You could simply change planes and be in and out of the airport in under an hour or take a few extra hours and pamper yourself in the soft waters of the Blue Lagoon. Or, stay up to 7 days at no extra charge and see the northern lights, climb a volcano, or stroll along the streets and boutiques in charming Reykjavik. When you fly with Icelandair we take the quickest, shortest northerly route, saving you time.
FLY TO CANADA: MAN to YYZ AIRPORT INFO:
- Make fast, easy connections with Icelandair. Our flight network is set up to easily change planes and connect to your onward flight. Flights from Manchester to Toronto are scheduled such that stopovers in Iceland are typically between 30 and 60 minutes.
- Flying from the UK? Icelandair lets you take two checked bags (2x23kg), seat selection and on-board, personal entertainment ALL FREE OF CHARGE. Go ahead and pack those party shoes. Or, bring the extra case to make sure you have room to take home your new purchases.
- Travelers from Manchester (MAN), UK to Toronto (YYZ), Ontario, Canada who wish to explore Iceland may be able to extend their trip and enjoy a stopover. Hike through outstanding Icelandic nature, ski down a glacier or horseback ride on a volcanic beach.
- The distance from Manchester Airport (MAN) to Toronto International Airport (YYZ) is approximately 3,422 miles/5,507 km.
- In Toronto, the airport is usually called Toronto Pearson International Airport. It’s also knows as Lester B. Pearson International Airport and also as Pearson Airport or Toronto Pearson. Who is Lester B. Pearson? He was the 14th Prime Minister of Canada and Nobel Peace Prize Winner.
- Toronto International Airport (YYZ) has 2 terminals, terminal 1 and terminal 3. Terminal 2 was in operation until 2007 and demolished in 2008.
- Toronto International Airport (YYZ) is close to downtown Toronto, being less than 23km northwest from the city center.
- Who is Ingólfur Arnarson and what’s he got to do with napkins? On routes from Europe to Canada, we want you to feel like you’ve got to find out a little bit about Iceland. So, we’ve added some info about our country all around the plane, even naming each food item after natural, Icelandic wonders.
- On flights from Manchester to Toronto you can: pick up a few Icelandic phrases, treat yourself to an Icelandic donut, and even drink our world famous, glacial water.
- A complimentary warm meal for children is served on all Icelandair flights from Europe to Canada. And the packaging transforms into a cool, creative kid’s toy.
- Relax on your travels to Toronto. Complimentary blankets & pillows are available on every flight - they even come with an Icelandic lullaby.
- Why not travel in real style and luxury and enjoy some wining and dining? Icelandair’s Saga Class experience starts with a complimentary visit to our classy Saga lounge for tasty treats and delicious drinks before a fine, gourmet experience on board.
- The personal inflight entertainment system is available on nearly every flight from Europe to Canada and it offers a full selection of films, series and music for you and your youngsters. With over 150 hours of programs there’s something for everybody’s viewing tastes.
- Music lover? We’ve lots of tracks for you to choose from. With 40 albums and 7 unique playlists, sit back, unwind and let the sounds soothe you.
- Use Icelandair to fly from Manchester to Toronto for your next vacation and you will have the distinct pleasure of flying the only airline in the world that names its planes after volcanoes. Now, try to pronounce this one: Eyjafjallajökull. Tricky? Try again. "AY-uh-fyat-luh-YOE-kuutl-uh" That’s easier, isn’t it? And now you can say you speak Icelandic.
- From Toronto city center, you can get to Toronto International Airport (YYZ) by public transit on the Toronto Transit Commission or GO Transit or you can take the Toronto Airport Express Coach from a range of downtown locations.
- Like ice skating? So do people in Toronto where there are over 50 outdoor ice rinks. Why not take in an ice hockey game at the Toronto Maple Leafs?
- The hill of Casa Loma offers a voyeuristic gaze into the lavish lifestyles of the rich upper class of the 19th century. Prepare to be goggle eyed at the Italian glass domed conservatory, secret passage ways and waterfalls and fountains.
- A double decker theatre? Yes, you are reading right and the Elgin and Winter Garden Theatre offers just that. Come and visit North America‘s only double decked theatre venue.