Book flights from Manchester, England (MAN) to Reykjavik (KEF). Icelandair offers low fares on flights to Reykjavik, Iceland. Plan your holidays in Iceland, book your flights, buy your airline tickets, and fly from Manchester to Reykjavik! When you fly Icelandair, trusted for over 75 years, you can enjoy: our great on-time performance, a one-checked bag allowance, a reduced flying time because of our short northerly routes, and who knows, you may even learn to speak like a Viking.
CHEAP FLIGHTS TO ICELAND
Use Icelandair to fly from Manchester, England to Iceland. Make the most of your vacation in Iceland; enjoy hot coffee, cool design stores, or gorgeous museums in quaint and cosy Reykjavik, ride an Icelandic horse along the seashore, play all night long in one of our bars and clubs, or climb a glacier. Say goodbye to grey UK mornings and farewell to your fellow Mancunians and book tickets to fly to Iceland.
Sophistication meets breathtaking nature in Reykjavik, the world's northernmost capital city. Situated directly between Europe and North America, Iceland is known as the land of fire and ice. Here, you’ll find volcanoes, glaciers, lava fields, sea cliffs, geysirs, hot springs, and more. In the charming city centre you can wander between cafes, art galleries, boutiques, and bistros or venture outside the capitol for an array of adventure activities from salmon angling and whale watching to rafting and hiking. In the winter, you’ll have a chance to catch the splendour of the northern lights and in the summer experience our 24 hours of daylight. And while we can’t guarantee you’ll see the aurora borealis, we can assure you that our lively nightlife
scene thrives year-round. Check Icelandair’s cheap tickets from Manchester, England (MAN) to Reykjavik (KEF) and plan your holidays now!
ENJOY A STOPOVER IN ICELAND!
Fly to ICELAND! If flying from Manchester to North America, why not make Reykjavik a stopover! You could simply change planes and be in and out of the airport in under an hour or take a few extra hours and head over to soak in the hot waters at the Blue Lagoon. Make the most of your trip to North America and stay up to 7 days at no extra charge. That way, you’ll have a chance to wander the small streets in charming Reykjavik, climb to the top of a glacier, ride and Icelandic horse, or kiss a puffin. When you fly with Icelandair we take the quickest, shortest northerly route, saving you time.
FLY TO ICELAND: MAN TO KEF AIRPORT INFO:
- Make fast, easy connections with Icelandair. Our flight network is set up to easily change planes and connect to your onward flight. Flights from Manchester to destinations in North America are scheduled such that stopovers in Iceland are typically between 30 and 60 minutes.
- If you are flying from the UK, Icelandair allows you to take two checked bags (2x23kg) FREE OF CHARGE. Go ahead and pack your party shoes. Or, bring the extra case to make sure you have room to take home the new Icelandic sweater you’re sure purchase on your holiday.
- Travellers from Manchester, England who wish to explore Iceland may be able to extend their stopover to have time to soak in the hot waters of the beautiful Blue Lagoon or explore the charming capital, Reykjavik.
- It’s a SHORT distance from MAN, Manchester Airport in Manchester, England to Keflavik International Airport (KEF). It’s only approximately 1,650 km or 1,028 miles.
- What’s in a name? The full name of the airport is: Keflavik International Airport. But since not too many people know that Keflavik is a small city just outside of Reykjavik, it’s often called Reykjavik Keflavik International Airport. Some people just call it Keflavik.
- KEF is located approximately 50 kilometres or 31 miles southwest of downtown Reykjavik.
- You can easily get from downtown Reykjavik to KEF by car, bus, or taxi (30-40 minutes).
- What’s stuðlaberg? On routes from the UK we want you to feel like you’ve learned a little bit about Iceland, so we’ve added glimpses of info about our country all around the plane, even naming each food item after natural wonders of the country.
- Transatlantic flights from MAN to KEF typically use two types of aircraft: Boeing 757-200 or Boeing 757-300
- On flights from Manchester to Iceland you can: learn a few Icelandic phrases, taste an Icelandic donut, and even try some of our delicious glacial water.
- A complimentary warm meal for children is served on all Icelandair flights from the UK to Iceland. And the packaging transforms into a cool, creative kid’s toy.
- We want you to relax on your holidays in Iceland. Blankets & pillows are in every seat on European routes to North America—they even come with an Icelandic lullaby.
- The personal inflight entertainment system is available on nearly every flight from Manchester to Reykjavik and it offers a full selection of programming for you and for children too. Go ahead, let your kids watch dozens of episodes of Lazy Town.
- Use Icelandair to fly from Manchester, England to Reykjavik, Iceland for your next vacation and you will have the distinct pleasure of flying the only airline in the world that names its planes after volcanoes. Now try to pronounce this one: Snæfell.
- There is another small airport in Reykjavik near the city centre. But unless you are on a private jet or flying to other parts of Iceland, Greenland, or the Faroe Islands, you’ll be landing at Keflavik International Airport.