Book flights from Manchester (MAN), UK to Halifax (YHZ), Ontario, Canada. Icelandair offers you low prices on flights for those traveling from Europe on holiday and business. Plan your trip from Europe to Canada, book your flights, and fly from Manchester to Halifax, Nova Scotia. When you fly with us at Icelandair, trusted for over 75 years, you can look forward to: our reliable on-time performance, a one-checked bag allowance and complimentary seat selection. And who knows, you could pick up some phrases in Icelandic and impress your friends. Now, wouldn’t that be something?
CHEAP FLIGHTS TO CANADA
Use Icelandair to fly from Manchester to Halifax. On your travels, change planes in Iceland or why not stopover for a short trip in Reykjavik and experience the many Nordic delights Iceland has to offer? Explore quaint and cozy Reykjavik, climb a glacier or marvel at the wonderful northern lights. So wave “cheerio” to Manchester and book tickets to fly to Halifax, Nova Scotia.
If you’re looking for place to relax and chill out, Halifax, the “Little big city in Canada” has a host of nature for you to explore. Choose from biking on the coastal paths, getting on the water with a kayak or a fun wagon ride. For the kids, look no further than a tour on Theodore Tugboat. Specially designed tours for younger visitors take in the characters of this famous book and TV series. Have fun on the river with Emily, Hank and the Harbor Master.
Check Icelandair’s low cost European airfares from Manchester (MAN) to Halifax (YHZ) and plan your vacation now!
ENJOY A STOPOVER IN ICELAND! WHY NOT BREAK YOUR TRAVELS WITH A SHORT TRIP IN ICELAND?
Fly to Canada from Europe! Flying from Manchester to Halifax, why not stopover in Iceland? You could simply change planes and be in and out of the airport in under an hour or take a few extra hours and pamper yourself in the soft waters of the Blue Lagoon. Or, stay up to 7 days at no extra charge and see the northern lights, climb a volcano, or stroll along the streets and boutiques in charming Reykjavik. When you fly with Icelandair we take the quickest, shortest northerly route, saving you time.
FLY TO CANADA: MAN to YHZ AIRPORT INFO:
- Make fast, easy connections with Icelandair. Our flight network is set up to easily change planes and connect to your onward flight. Flights from Manchester to Halifax are scheduled such that stopovers in Iceland are typically between 30 and 60 minutes.
- Flying from the UK? Icelandair lets you take two checked bags (2x23kg), seat selection and on-board, personal entertainment ALL FREE OF CHARGE. Go ahead and pack those party shoes. Or, bring the extra case to make sure you have room to take home your new purchases.
- Travelers from Manchester (MAN), UK to Halifax (YHZ), Ontario, Canada who wish to explore Iceland may be able to extend their trip and enjoy a stopover. Hike through outstanding Icelandic nature, ski down a glacier or horseback ride on a volcanic beach.
- The distance from Manchester Airport (MAN) to Halifax International Airport (YHZ) is approximately 2,739 miles/4,408 km.
- The full name of the airport is: Halifax Robert L. Stanfield International Airport. But it’s often called Halifax International Airport. The airport is named after the 17th Premier of Nova Scotia, Robert Stanfield. Halifax International Airport is one of a few places along the east coast where NASA’s space shuttle can land if there are complications with lift-off.
- Halifax International Airport (YHZ) is located approximately 35 kilometers or 22 miles from downtown Halifax.
- Halifax International Airport (YHZ) has 1 terminal, with three levels and 31 gates. It has over 120 tartan dressed volunteers trained in the airport’s cultural course “The Stanfield Way” - all waiting to greet you with their friendly service.
- Halifax International Airport is proud to be an international leader in customer service, winning first place in the global Airport Service Quality program for a number of years.
- Who is Ingólfur Arnarson and what’s he got to do with napkins? On routes from Europe to Canada, we want you to feel like you’ve got to find out a little bit about Iceland. So, we’ve added some info about our country all around the plane, even naming each food item after natural, Icelandic wonders.
- On flights from Manchester to Halifax you can: pick up a few Icelandic phrases, treat yourself to an Icelandic donut, and even drink our world famous, glacial water.
- A complimentary warm meal for children is served on all Icelandair flights from Europe to Canada. And the packaging transforms into a cool, creative kid’s toy.
- Relax on your travels to Halifax. Complimentary blankets & pillows are available on every flight - they even come with an Icelandic lullaby.
- Why not travel in real style and luxury and enjoy some wining and dining? Icelandair’s Saga Class experience starts with a complimentary visit to our classy Saga lounge for tasty treats and delicious drinks before a fine, gourmet experience on board.
- The personal inflight entertainment system is available on nearly every flight from Europe to Canada and it offers a full selection of films, series and music for you and your youngsters. With over 150 hours of programs there’s something for everybody’s viewing tastes.
- Music lover? We’ve lots of tracks for you to choose from. With 40 albums and 7 unique playlists, sit back, unwind and let the sounds soothe you.
- Use Icelandair to fly from Manchester to Halifax for your next vacation and you will have the distinct pleasure of flying the only airline in the world that names its planes after volcanoes. Now, try to pronounce this one: Eyjafjallajökull. Tricky? Try again. "AY-uh-fyat-luh-YOE-kuutl-uh" That’s easier, isn’t it? And now you can say you speak Icelandic.
- You can easily get from downtown Halifax International Airport (YHZ) by car, bus, or taxi (30-45 minutes).
- Why not unwind on a wine tour? Whether you‘re curious about behind the scenes or want to indulge and have some gorgeous gourmet foods to savor, there‘s something for everyone.
- Learn about the experience of immigrants at the Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21 and hear personal accounts of those who called Canada their new home.
- For some time in nature why not spend the day in McNabs Island? Hike until your heart‘s content and explore the old forts and the lighthouse on the island.