Book flights from London, England (LHR / LGW) to Boston, Massachusetts (BOS). Icelandair offers low fares on flights to Boston. Plan your trip to Boston, book your flights, buy your airline tickets, and fly from London to Boston! Enjoy your holidays in Boston when you fly Icelandair. Trusted for over 75 years, with Icelandair you can enjoy your trip to Boston and: our great on-time performance, a two-checked bag allowance, a reduced flying time because of our short northerly routes, and who knows, you may even learn to speak like a Viking.
Cheap flights to Boston
Use Icelandair to fly from London to Boston. On your trip to Boston, stop in Iceland to quickly change planes or stay a while and make the most of your vacation. Enjoy strolling through charming Reykjavik, hike to the top of a volcano, climb a glacier, or sit in one of our dozens of cosy cafes. So say goodbye to Buckingham Palace, The Tate Modern Museum, High Street, and Big Ben, and book tickets to fly to Boston.
Amble over cobblestone streets in historic Boston and trace the path of the Freedom Trail to learn about the American Revolution. Of if you are a sports fan, head over to Fenway Park and cheer for the Red Sox baseball team or race beside the runners in the famed Boston Marathon. Academics and intellectuals can explore Harvard University, Boston University, Boston College, MIT, or any number of prestigious universities. And too downtown there’s world-class shopping and dining, and of course countless Irish pubs waiting to pour you a pint. Check Icelandair’s cheap tickets from London, England (LHR) to Boston (BOS) and plan your holidays now!
Enjoy a stopover in Iceland!
Flying from London to Boston? Take advantage of an Iceland stopover for up to seven nights at no additional airfare. Even if you just visit for 24 hours you can do things like soak in the Blue Lagoon, wander along black sand beaches or ride a horse across a lava field. But of course we recommend you stay even longer!
Fly to Boston: LHR to BOS airport info:
- Make fast, easy connections with Icelandair. Our flight network is set up to easily change planes and connect to your onward flight. Flights from London to Boston are scheduled such that stopovers in Iceland are typically between 30 and 60 minutes.
- If you are flying from the UK, Icelandair allows you to take two checked bags (2x23kg) FREE OF CHARGE. Go ahead and pack your dancing shoes. Or, bring the extra case to make sure you have room to take home new purchases from your holiday in Boston.
- Travellers from London, England to Boston who wish to explore Iceland may be able to extend their stopover to have time to soak in the hot waters of the beautiful Blue Lagoon or discover the charming capital of Reykjavik.
- The distance from LHR, London Heathrow Airport in London, England to Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) is approximately 3,256 miles / 5,241 km.
- The official name of the airport in Boston is the General Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport. Some call it simply Logan. Some call it Boston Logan. Go ahead and call it whatever you like, just know you’re landing in BOS.
- The Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) is only 3 miles (4.8 km) northeast of downtown Boston.
- What’s hraunhella? On routes from the UK to North America, we want you to feel like you’ve learned a little bit about Iceland, so we’ve added glimpses of info about our country all around the plane, even naming each food item after natural wonders of the country.
- Transatlantic flights from LHR to BOS typically use two types of aircraft: Boeing 757-200 or Boeing 757-300
- On flights from London to Boston you can: learn a few Icelandic phrases, taste an Icelandic donut, and even try some of our delicious glacial water.
- A complimentary warm meal for children is served on all Icelandair flights from the UK to Boston. And the packaging transforms into a cool, creative kid’s toy.
- We want you to relax on your holidays in Boston. Blankets & pillows are in every seat on European routes to North America—they even come with an Icelandic lullaby.
- The personal inflight entertainment system is available on nearly every flight from London to Boston and it offers a full selection of programming for you and for children too. Go ahead, let your kids watch dozens of episodes of Lazy Town.
- Use Icelandair to fly from London, England to Boston, Massachusetts for your next vacation and you will have the distinct pleasure of flying the only airline in the world that names its planes after volcanoes. Now try to pronounce this one: Snæfell.
- You can access Boston Logan Airport (BOS) by train, car, bus, limo, or taxi. Because the airport is only three miles from the city centre, getting there is a synch.
- BOS is the largest airport in the New England region of the Eastern United States.