Book flights from Glasgow, Scotland (GLA) to Seattle (SEA). Icelandair offers low fares on flights to Seattle, Washington. Plan your trip to Seattle, book your flights, buy your airline tickets, and fly from Glasgow to Seattle! Enjoy your holidays in Seattle when you fly Icelandair. Trusted for over 75 years, with Icelandair you can enjoy your trip to Seattle and: our great on-time performance, a one-checked bag allowance, a reduced flying time because of our short northerly routes, and who knows, you may even learn to speak like a Viking.
Cheap flights to Seattle
Use Icelandair to fly from Glasgow to Seattle. On your trip to Seattle, stop in Iceland to quickly change planes or stay a while and make the most of your vacation. Enjoy sipping hot coffee in the charming cafes of Reykjavik, whale watching beside the harbour, or gazing at the northern lights. Say goodbye to the Glasgow Cathedral, St. Andrews, and your fellow Glaswegians, and book tickets to fly to Seattle.
From the bustling Pike Place Fish Market to the strikingly beautiful harbour, Seattle offers both breath-taking vistas and a humming, energetic city. Ascend to the top of the famed Space Needle to see it all or settle into a small club to hear an up-and-coming band. Because it is the birthplace of Starbucks coffee, you’re never far from a great café. The home of Microsoft and Boeing, entrepreneurs thrive here. But nature-aficionados love it too. As a coastal city, Seattle is surrounded by bays, sounds, inlets, and enchanting islands. With stately mountains running along the eastern horizon, there’s always an opportunity to enjoy the countless outdoor activities, from hiking and camping in summer to skiing in winter. Check Icelandair’s cheap tickets from Glasgow, Scotland (GLA) to Seattle, Washington (SEA) and plan your holidays now!
Enjoy a stopover in Iceland!
Flying from Glasgow to Seattle? Take advantage of an Iceland stopover for up to seven nights at no additional airfare. Even if you just visit for 24 hours you can do things like soak in the Blue Lagoon, wander along black sand beaches or ride a horse across a lava field. But of course we recommend you stay even longer!
Fly to Seattle: GLA to SEA airport info:
- Make fast, easy connections with Icelandair. Our flight network is set up to easily change planes and connect to your onward flight. Flights from Glasgow to Seattle are scheduled such that stopovers in Iceland are typically between 30 and 60 minutes.
- If you are flying from the UK, Icelandair allows you to take two checked bags (2x23kg) FREE OF CHARGE. Go ahead and pack your dancing shoes. Or, bring the extra case to make sure you have room to take home all the new stuff you’ll buy in Seattle.
- Travellers from Glasgow, Scotland to Seattle, Washington who wish to explore Iceland may be able to extend their stopover to have time to soak in the hot waters of the beautiful Blue Lagoon or discover the cosy capital of Reykjavik.
- The distance from GLA, Glasgow Airport in Glasgow, Scotland to Seattle Tacoma International Airport (SEA) is approximately 7,166 kilometres or 4, 451 miles.
- The full name of the airport is Seattle Tacoma International Airport (SEA), also known as SeaTac Airport or simply, SeaTac.
- SEA serves both the cities of Seattle and Tacoma.
- Because Seattle Tacoma International Airport is so close to Vancouver, some people fly into this airport to get to Canada, or use SEA as a hub to drive along the Pacific Northwest, to Oregon or further south.
- The Seattle Tacoma International Airport (SEA) is 24 km (15 miles) from the Seattle city centre.
- What’s hver? On routes from the UK to North America, we want you to feel like you’ve learned a little bit about Iceland, so we’ve added glimpses of info about our country all around the plane, even naming each food item after natural wonders of the country.
- Shorten your flying time! Because of Icelandair’s northerly routes, the duration of flights from Glasgow to Seattle, Washington are often significantly less than other airlines.
- Transatlantic flights from GLA to SEA typically use two types of aircraft: Boeing 757-200 or Boeing 757-300
- On flights from Glasgow to Seattle you can: learn a few Icelandic phrases, taste an Icelandic donut, and even try some of our delicious glacial water.
- A complimentary warm meal for children is served on all Icelandair flights from the UK to Seattle. And the packaging transforms into a cool, creative kid’s toy.
- We want you to relax on your holidays in Seattle. Blankets & pillows are in every seat on European routes to North America—they even come with an Icelandic lullaby.
- The personal inflight entertainment system is available on nearly every flight from Glasgow to Seattle and it offers a full selection of programming for you and for children too. Go ahead, let your kids watch dozens of episodes of Lazy Town.
- Use Icelandair to fly from Glasgow, Scotland to Seattle, WA for your next vacation and you will have the distinct pleasure of flying the only airline in the world that names its planes after volcanoes. Now try to pronounce this one: Snæfell.
- You can access Seattle Tacoma International Airport (SEA) by light rail (35 min) car, bus, or taxi (30-40 min).