Book flights from Glasgow (GLA), UK to Orlando (MCO), Florida, USA. Icelandair offers you low prices on North American flights for those traveling from Europe on holiday and business. Plan your trip from Europe to the States, book your flights, and fly from Glasgow to amazing Orlando. When you fly with us at Icelandair, trusted for over 75 years, you can look forward to: our reliable on-time performance, a two-checked bag allowance and complimentary seat selection. And who knows, you could pick up some phrases in Icelandic and impress your friends. Now, wouldn’t that be something?
CHEAP FLIGHTS TO USA
Use Icelandair to fly from Glasgow to Orlando. On your travels, change planes in Iceland or why not stopover for a short trip in Reykjavik and experience the many Nordic delights Iceland has to offer? Explore quaint and cozy Reykjavik, climb a glacier or marvel at the wonderful northern lights. So wave “cheerio” to Glasgow and book tickets to fly to Orlando.
Looking for some fun in the sun? Disney's water parks will delight you. Choose from Blizzard Beach, Summit Plummet or Typhoon Lagoon. Giraffes, rhinos and Nile Crocodiles in Orlando? You bet. A three hour guided tour on the Wild Africa Trek brings the savanna to you with a photographer to capture your African adventure. At Epcot, meet a colorful guide with a difference than Figment, the friendly purple dragon, who takes youngsters through Dr Channing's sensory labs where they learn about the 5 senses through fun and laughter.
Check Icelandair’s low cost European airfares from Glasgow (GLA) to Orlando (MCO) and plan your vacation now!
ENJOY A STOPOVER IN ICELAND! WHY NOT BREAK YOUR TRAVELS WITH A SHORT TRIP IN ICELAND?
Fly to North America from Europe! Flying from Glasgow to Orlando, why not stopover in Iceland? You could simply change planes and be in and out of the airport in under an hour or take a few extra hours and pamper yourself in the soft waters of the Blue Lagoon. Or, stay up to 7 days at no extra charge and have time to see the northern lights, climb a volcano, or stroll along the streets and boutiques in charming Reykjavik. When you fly with Icelandair we take the quickest, shortest northerly route, saving you time.
FLY TO USA: GLA to MCO AIRPORT INFO:
- Make fast, easy connections with Icelandair. Our flight network is set up to easily change planes and connect to your onward flight. Flights from Glasgow to Orlando are scheduled such that stopovers in Iceland are typically between 30 and 60 minutes.
- Flying from the UK? Icelandair lets you take two checked bags (2x23kg), seat selection and on-board, personal entertainment ALL FREE OF CHARGE. Go ahead and pack those party shoes. Or, bring the extra case to make sure you have room to take home your new purchases.
- Travelers from Glasgow (GLA), UK to Orlando (MCO), USA who wish to explore Iceland may be able to extend their trip and enjoy a stopover. Hike through outstanding Icelandic nature, ski down a glacier or horseback ride on a volcanic beach.
- The distance from Glasgow Airport (GLA) to Orlando International Airport (MCO) is approximately 4,115 miles/6,622 km.
- Orlando International Airport is 6 miles south east of Orlando, Florida. The airport has a main terminal divided into two, terminal A and B, and four concourses. There’s also a hotel, the Hyatt Regency, in the main terminal itself.
- Orlando International Airport (MCO) has an AGT train system within the airport. Although these train journeys take mere minutes you get a fabulous view of the gardens and waterways of the airport on these short trips.
- Orlando International Airport (MCO) has a host of car rentals, limousines and shuttles and if you’re staying at a Walk Disney World Resort Hotel there’s a complimentary coach service.
- Who is Ingólfur Arnarson and what’s he got to do with napkins? On routes from Europe to North America, we want you to feel like you’ve got to find out a little bit about Iceland. So, we’ve added some info about our country all around the plane, even naming each food item after natural, Icelandic wonders.
- On flights from Glasgow to Orlando you can: pick up a few Icelandic phrases, treat yourself to an Icelandic donut, and even drink our world famous, glacial water.
- A complimentary warm meal for children is served on all Icelandair flights from Europe to the USA. And the packaging transforms into a cool, creative kid’s toy.
- Relax on your travels to Orlando. Complimentary blankets & pillows are available on every flight - they even come with an Icelandic lullaby.
- Why not travel in real style and luxury and enjoy some wining and dining? Icelandair’s Saga Class experience starts with a complimentary visit to our classy Saga lounge for tasty treats and delicious drinks before a fine, gourmet experience on board.
- The personal inflight entertainment system is available on nearly every flight from Europe to the US and it offers a great selection of films, series and music for you and your family. With over 150 hours of programs there’s truly something for everybody’s viewing tastes.
- Music lover? We’ve lots of tracks for you to choose from. With 40 albums and 7 unique playlists, sit back, unwind and let the sounds soothe you.
- Use Icelandair to fly from Glasgow to Orlando for your next vacation and you will have the distinct pleasure of flying the only airline in the world that names its planes after volcanoes. Now, try to pronounce this one: Eyjafjallajökull. Tricky? Try again. "AY-uh-fyat-luh-YOE-kuutl-uh" That’s easier, isn’t it? And now you can say you speak Icelandic.
- From downtown Orlando City center, buses leave every 30 minutes to Orlando International Airport (MCO) and many airport hotels have free airport shuttle services.
- For a more chilled retail experience stroll around Orlando’s Park Avenue in Winter Park and soak up the old time charm of this neighborhood with its many cafes and wine bars.
- Golf, anyone? Orlando has over 170 golf courses and 20 golf academies to choose from not to mention courses designed by Nicklaus, Fazio and Dye.
- Nature lovers, bird watchers and photographers will love a gentle kayak tour that lets you explore Florida's waterways and wildlife.