Book flights from Glasgow (GLA), UK to Boston (BOS), Massachusetts, U.S.A. Icelandair offers you low prices on flights for those traveling from Europe on holiday and business. Plan your trip from Europe to U.S.A., book your flights, and fly from Glasgow to Boston, Massachusetts. When you fly with us at Icelandair, trusted for over 75 years, you can look forward to: our reliable on-time performance, a two-checked bag allowance and complimentary seat selection. And who knows, you could pick up some phrases in Icelandic and impress your friends. Now, wouldn’t that be something?
CHEAP FLIGHTS TO U.S.A.
Use Icelandair to fly from Glasgow to Boston. On your travels, change planes in Iceland or why not stopover for a short trip in Reykjavik and experience the many Nordic delights Iceland has to offer? Explore quaint and cozy Reykjavik, climb a glacier or marvel at the wonderful northern lights. So wave “cheerio” to Glasgow and book tickets to fly to Boston, Massachusetts.
What better place to start exploring than at Harvard University? Visit the historic Memorial Church and stroll along Harvard Square and Harvard Yard to drink in the atmosphere of this grand, educational treasure. For ocean lovers, the 200,000 gallon New England Aquarium is a must. Check out the stunning Caribbean coral reef and The Giant Ocean Tank, a tank so big that the rest of the Aquarium was built around it.
Check Icelandair’s low cost European airfares from Glasgow (GLA) to Boston (BOS) and plan your vacation now!
ENJOY A STOPOVER IN ICELAND! WHY NOT BREAK YOUR TRAVELS WITH A SHORT TRIP IN ICELAND?
Fly to U.S.A. from Europe! Flying from Glasgow to Boston, why not stopover in Iceland? You could simply change planes and be in and out of the airport in under an hour or take a few extra hours and pamper yourself in the soft waters of the Blue Lagoon. Or, stay up to 7 days at no extra charge and see the northern lights, climb a volcano, or stroll along the streets and boutiques in charming Reykjavik. When you fly with Icelandair we take the quickest, shortest northerly route, saving you time.
FLY TO USA: GLA to BOS AIRPORT INFO:
- Make fast, easy connections with Icelandair. Our flight network is set up to easily change planes and connect to your onward flight. Flights from Glasgow to Boston are scheduled such that stopovers in Iceland are typically between 30 and 60 minutes.
- Flying from the UK? Icelandair lets you take two checked bags (2x23kg), seat selection and on-board, personal entertainment ALL FREE OF CHARGE. Go ahead and pack those party shoes. Or, bring the extra case to make sure you have room to take home your new purchases.
- Travelers from Glasgow (GLA), UK to Boston (BOS), Massachusetts, U.S.A. who wish to explore Iceland may be able to extend their trip and enjoy a stopover. Hike through outstanding Icelandic nature, ski down a glacier or horseback ride on a volcanic beach.
- The distance from Glasgow Airport (GLA) to Boston International Airport (BOS) is approximately 3,020 miles/4,860 km.
- The full name of the airport is: Boston Robert L. Stanfield International Airport. But it’s often called Boston International Airport. The airport is named after the 17th Premier of Massachusetts, Robert Stanfield. Boston International Airport is one of a few places along the east coast where NASA’s space shuttle can land if there are complications with lift-off.
- In Boston, the airport is usually called Boston International Airport. It’s also knows as Logan International Airport and its full name is General Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport.
- Boston International Airport (BOS) has 4 terminals and 6 hubs and is the main transport point for the New England area.
- Boston International Airport (BOS) is very close to Boston, at less than 7km north east of the Boston downtown area.
- Who is Ingólfur Arnarson and what’s he got to do with napkins? On routes from Europe to U.S.A., we want you to feel like you’ve got to find out a little bit about Iceland. So, we’ve added some info about our country all around the plane, even naming each food item after natural, Icelandic wonders.
- On flights from Glasgow to Boston you can: pick up a few Icelandic phrases, treat yourself to an Icelandic donut, and even drink our world famous, glacial water.
- A complimentary warm meal for children is served on all Icelandair flights from Europe to the USA. And the packaging transforms into a cool, creative kid’s toy.
- Relax on your travels to Boston. Complimentary blankets & pillows are available on every flight - they even come with an Icelandic lullaby.
- Why not travel in real style and luxury and enjoy some wining and dining? Icelandair’s Saga Class experience starts with a complimentary visit to our classy Saga lounge for tasty treats and delicious drinks before a fine, gourmet experience on board.
- The personal inflight entertainment system is available on nearly every flight from Europe to the US and it offers a great selection of films, series and music for you and your family. With over 150 hours of programs there’s something for everybody’s viewing tastes.
- Music lover? We’ve lots of tracks for you to choose from. With 40 albums and 7 unique playlists, sit back, unwind and let the sounds soothe you.
- Use Icelandair to fly from Glasgow to Boston for your next vacation and you will have the distinct pleasure of flying the only airline in the world that names its planes after volcanoes. Now, try to pronounce this one: Eyjafjallajökull. Tricky? Try again. "AY-uh-fyat-luh-YOE-kuutl-uh" That’s easier, isn’t it? And now you can say you speak Icelandic.
- From Boston city center, you can get to Boston International Airport (BOS) by taking the subway on the Blue Line from downtown Boston, the Silver Line bus service from Braintree, Framingham, Peabody and Woburn or if you want to avoid traffic, take a water shuttle from downtown.
- For some fun family time in Boston, why not take a swan boat ride on the Public Garden lagoon?
- Like your theatre with just that bit of a twist? How about a disco Shakespeare extravaganza or a Red Sox themed musical? The American Repertory Theatre has a fresh take on performance at the Loeb Drama Center and the Oberon.
- History buffs will adore Boston’s Museum of African American History. Learn all about an alternative view of Boston‘s heritage on the Black History Trail.