How to redeem your Gift Certificate?
To redeem your Gift Certificate and book a flight only:
- To redeem your Gift Certificate and book a flight only, check the box marked “Gift Certificate” on the booking engine flow on payment page at www.icelandair.co.uk. On the payment page you will be asked to enter your Gift Certificate booking-code number.
- Type in your Gift Certificate Booking Code in the field. Press “ADD”.
a. If you have more than one Gift Certificate just enter the second Booking Code and press the “ADD” button again. Repeat for each added Gift Certificate.
- When the desired number of Gift Certificates have been added to the field you will see the total amount which will be deducted from the fare you are booking.
- You will be asked for your credit card details for security reasons. When you have finished your booking you will receive an email along with your E-ticket and receipt.
- Please note that you can not use your Gift Certificate after the booking is made. It has to be added to the booking at booking time.
To redeem your Gif Certificate as a payment for packages:
- To redeem your Gift Certificate as a payment for on-line packages, please insert
the Gift Certificate booking code in the payment part of the booking engine. Gift
certificate has to be used in the booking process and cannot be used
- The Gift Certificate is valid for two years from the date of purchase.
Please note: Gift Certificate are non-refundable
Please tell us why the information provided was not helpful: