Book flights from Birmingham (BHX), UK to Vancouver (YVR), British Colombia, Canada. Icelandair offers you low prices on flights for those traveling from Europe on holiday and business. Plan your trip from Europe to Canada, book your flights, and fly from Birmingham to Vancouver in beautiful British Colombia. With breathtaking nature you’ll see why their motto is “By Sea, Land and Air we Prosper.” When you fly with us at Icelandair, trusted for over 75 years, you can look forward to: our reliable on-time performance, a two-checked bag allowance and complimentary seat selection. And who knows, you could pick up some phrases in Icelandic and impress folks. Now, wouldn’t that be something?
CHEAP FLIGHTS TO CANADA
Use Icelandair to fly from Birmingham to Vancouver. On your travels, change planes in Iceland or why not stopover for a short time in Reykjavik and enjoy the many Nordic delights Iceland has to offer? Explore quaint and colorful Reykjavik, experience the magic of our many waterfalls or marvel at the wonderful northern lights. So wave “cheerio” to Birmingham and book tickets to fly to Vancouver and find out why it has the reputation of being one of the world’s most livable cities.
Adventure lover? Get your thrills in Vancouver at Grouse Mountain in beautiful British Columbia where you can sightsee from a different angle with ziplining and paragliding. Seeking more adrenalin rushes? It’s only 10 minutes from downtown Vancouver to Playland at the PNE for over 35 thrilling rides. For those seeking some romance, you’ll love the horse drawn carriage at Stanley Park. Sit back and take in the Totem Poles and the Rose Garden. And take your chop sticks for some of the very best and cheapest sushi in North America.
Check Icelandair’s low cost European airfares from Birmingham (BHX) to Vancouver (YVR) and plan your vacation now!
ENJOY A STOPOVER IN ICELAND! WHY NOT BREAK YOUR TRAVELS WITH A SHORT TRIP IN ICELAND?
Fly to Canada from Europe! Flying from Birmingham to Vancouver, why not stopover in Iceland? You could simply change planes and be in and out of the airport in under an hour or spend a few extra hours and treat yourself in the soft, warm waters of the Blue Lagoon. Or, stay up to 7 days at no extra charge and see the northern lights, climb a volcano, or dine on fine Icelandic lamb and salmon at some of Reykjavik’s top restaurants. When you fly with Icelandair we take the quickest, shortest northerly route, saving you time.
FLY TO CANADA: BHX to YVR AIRPORT INFO:
- Make fast, easy connections with Icelandair. Our flight network is set up to easily change planes and connect to your onward flight. Flights from Birmingham to Vancouver are scheduled such that stopovers in Iceland are typically between 30 and 60 minutes.
- Flying from the UK? Icelandair lets you take two checked bags (2x23kg), seat selection and on-board, personal entertainment ALL FREE OF CHARGE. Go ahead and pack those party shoes. Or, bring the extra case to make sure you have room to take home your new purchases.
- Travelers from Birmingham (BHX), UK to Vancouver (YVR), British Colombia, Canada who wish to explore Iceland may be able to extend their trip and enjoy a stopover. Snorkel in pristine water between two continents, ski down a glacier or horseback ride on a volcanic beach.
- The distance from Birmingham Airport (BHX) to Vancouver International Airport (YVR) is approximately 4,619 miles/7,434 km.
- In Vancouver, the airport is usually called Vancouver International Airport. It has won a number of international best airport awards, for example, it won Skytrax Best North American Airport award in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.
- Vancouver International Airport (YVR) has 3 terminals and the friendly Green Coat Volunteers waiting to help you in these terminals collectively speak 28 languages.
- Vancouver International Airport (YVR) is situated on Sea Island, Richmond, British Columbia and is about 12km from central Vancouver.
- Who is Ingólfur Arnarson and what’s he got to do with napkins? On routes from Europe to Canada, we want you to feel like you’ve got to find out a little bit about Iceland. So, we’ve added some info about our country all around the plane, even naming each food item after natural, Icelandic wonders.
- On flights from Birmingham to Vancouver you can: pick up a few Icelandic phrases, enjoy a delicious Icelandic donut, and even drink our world famous, glacial water.
- A complimentary warm meal for children is served on all Icelandair flights from Europe to Canada. And the packaging transforms into a cool, creative kid’s toy.
- Relax on your travels to Vancouver. Complimentary blankets & pillows are available on every flight - they even come with an Icelandic lullaby.
- Why not travel in luxury and enjoy some wining and dining? Icelandair’s Saga Class experience starts with a complimentary visit to our sumptuous Saga lounge for tasty treats and delicious drinks before a fine, gourmet experience on board.
- The personal inflight entertainment system is available on nearly every flight from Europe to Canada and it offers a great selection of films, series and music for you and your family. With over 150 hours of programs there’s something for everybody’s viewing tastes.
- Music lover? We’ve loads of tracks for you to choose from. With 40 albums and 7 unique playlists, sit back, and tune in.
- Use Icelandair to fly from Birmingham to Vancouver for your next vacation and you will have the distinct pleasure of flying the only airline in the world that names its planes after volcanoes. Now, try to pronounce this one: Eyjafjallajökull. Tricky? Try again. "AY-uh-fyat-luh-YOE-kuutl-uh" That’s easier, isn’t it? And now you can say you speak Icelandic.
- From Vancouver city center, you can get to Vancouver International Airport (YVR) by taking The Canada Line, a fast transit rail link. From downtown Vancouver it takes 26 minutes and from downtown Richmond it takes 18 minutes.
- Theatre lovers will adore the Bard on the Beach Shakespeare Festival. And why not enjoy one of the 500 performances at the Vancouver International Fringe Festival?
- A visit to Vancouver isn’t complete without a boat trip. Choose from a summer fireworks cruise, an authentic paddle boat, or perhaps some whale watching?
- Enjoy nature and like your views? Vancouver’s Capilano Suspension Bridge, 70 meters high and 137 meters long is exhilarating. And a little bit wobbly. Walk across it at Christmas time when it’s covered in a cascade of fairy lights.