Book flights from Birmingham (BHX), UK to Seattle (SEA), Washington State, USA. Icelandair offers you low prices on North American flights for those traveling from Europe on holiday and business. Plan your trip from Europe to the States, book your flights, and fly from Birmingham to Seattle, known as The City of Goodwill, in wonderful Washington State. When you fly with us at Icelandair, trusted for over 75 years, you can look forward to: our reliable on-time performance, a two-checked bag allowance and complimentary seat selection. And who knows, you could learn a phrase or two in Icelandic and impress your friends. Now, wouldn’t that be something?
CHEAP FLIGHTS TO USA
Use Icelandair to fly from Birmingham to Seattle. On your journey, change planes in Iceland or why not stopover for a short stay in Reykjavik and experience the many Nordic delights of Iceland. Explore cozy Reykjavik, bathe in a natural spring, or marvel at the wonderful northern lights. So wave “bye-bye” to Birmingham and book tickets to fly to Seattle, nicknamed The Emerald City, and enjoy the stunning nature of Washington State.
Set along the coastline, Seattle’s Golden Gardens has spectacular views of the water and Olympic Mountains. Ideal for woodland hikes, many forest trails and strolling on the beach or pier. For all things cultural and exotic, visit the Seattle Asian Art Museum. With art from India, Japan, and Korea, the museum has a huge array of sculptures, textiles and paintings. And for your thrills you’ll love the Museum of Flight. There’s a six story Great Gallery with 20 planes hanging in the air and you can also explore a model air traffic control center.
Check Icelandair’s low cost European airfares from Birmingham (BHX) to Seattle (SEA) and plan your vacation now!
ENJOY A STOPOVER IN ICELAND! WHY NOT BREAK YOUR TRAVELS WITH A SHORT TRIP IN ICELAND?
Fly to North America from Europe! Flying from Birmingham to Seattle, why not stopover in Iceland? You could quickly change planes and be in and out of the airport in under an hour or take a few extra hours and treat yourself in the warm waters of the Blue Lagoon. Or, stay up to 7 days at no extra cost and see the northern lights, climb a volcano, or meander the streets and boutiques in charming Reykjavik. When you fly with Icelandair we take the quickest, shortest northerly route, saving you time.
FLY TO USA: BHX to SEA AIRPORT INFO:
- Make fast, easy connections with Icelandair. Our flight network is set up to easily change planes and connect to your onward flight. Flights from Birmingham to Seattle are scheduled such that stopovers in Iceland are typically between 30 and 60 minutes.
- Flying from the UK? Icelandair lets you take two checked bags (2x23kg), seat selection and on-board, personal entertainment ALL FREE OF CHARGE. Go ahead and pack those party shoes. And, remember and bring the extra case with you for all those shopping goodies.
- Travelers from Birmingham (BHX), UK to Seattle (SEA), Washington State, USA, who wish to explore Iceland may be able to extend their trip and enjoy a stopover. Hike in our breathtaking valleys, ski down a glacier or horseback ride across a volcanic beach.
- The distance from Birmingham Airport (BHX) to Seattle International Airport (SEA) is approximately 4,696 miles/7,557 km.
- The Seattle–Tacoma International Airport is based in the city of SeaTac, 12 miles south of central Seattle. The airport is usually called Sea-Tac Airport.
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport has one central terminal, four concourses, A-D and two satellite terminals, North and South.
- To get from Sea-Tac Airport to downtown Seattle takes about 35 minutes on the Link Light Rail Service. You can access the light rail station on the fourth floor of the parking garage at the airport.
- Who is Ingólfur Arnarson and what’s he got to do with napkins? On routes from Europe to North America, we want you to feel like you’ve got to find out a little bit about Iceland. So, we’ve added some info about our country all around the plane, even naming each food item after natural, Icelandic wonders.
- On flights from Birmingham to Seattle you can: learn a few Icelandic phrases, treat yourself to an Icelandic donut, and even sip on our world famous refreshing, glacial water.
- A complimentary warm meal for children is served on all Icelandair flights from Europe to the USA. And the packaging transforms into a cool, creative kid’s toy.
- Relax on your travels to Seattle. Complimentary blankets & pillows are available on every flight - they even come with an Icelandic lullaby.
- Why not travel in the lap of luxury and enjoy some wining and dining? Icelandair’s Saga Class experience starts with a complimentary visit to our classy Saga lounge for tasty treats and delicious drinks before a fine, gourmet experience on board.
- The personal inflight entertainment system is available on nearly every flight from Europe to the US and it offers a full selection of films, series and music for you and your family. With over 150 hours of programs there’s something for everybody’s viewing tastes.
- Music lover? We’ve a huge collection for you to choose from. With 40 albums and 7 unique playlists, sit back, unwind and let the sounds soothe you.
- Use Icelandair to fly from Birmingham to Seattle for your next vacation and you will have the distinct pleasure of flying the only airline in the world that names its planes after volcanoes. Now, try to pronounce this one: Eyjafjallajökull. Tricky? Try again. "AY-uh-fyat-luh-YOE-kuutl-uh" That’s easier, isn’t it? And now you can say you speak Icelandic.
- From Seattle City center, you can get to Seattle International Airport (SEA) by taking the ST Express Bus, King Country Metro Transit or the Link Light Rail.
- For a stroll and some great shopping, be sure to visit Seattle’s markets. Pike Place Market by the waterside lies at the heart of the action and on Sundays, Fremont and Ballard markets delight with tasty treats and a treasure chest of shopping.
- Of course a visit to Seattle isn’t complete without zooming the 602 feet to the top of the Space Needle for vistas of the coastline, mountains and cityscape.
- Dine in style in Seattle at the award winning music and dinner theater in “The Triple Door” or just pop in for their popular happy hour and enjoy a couple of drinks with live music.