Book flights from Birmingham (BHX), UK to Orlando (MCO), Florida, USA, considered the theme park capital of the world. Icelandair offers you low prices on North American flights for those traveling from Europe on holiday and business. Plan your trip from Europe to the States, book your flights, and fly from Birmingham to amazing Orlando and discover there’s many more sites than on Orlando’s International Drive. When you fly with us at Icelandair, trusted for over 75 years, you can look forward to: our reliable on-time performance, a two-checked bag allowance and complimentary seat selection. And who knows, you could pick up some words in Icelandic and impress your friends. Now, wouldn’t that be something?
CHEAP FLIGHTS TO USA
Use Icelandair to fly from Birmingham to Orlando. On your travels, change planes in Iceland or why not stopover for a short trip in Reykjavik and savor the many Nordic delights Iceland has to offer? Get to know colorful and cozy Reykjavik, go puffin watching or marvel at the wonderful northern lights. So say “bye-bye” to Birmingham and book tickets to fly to awesome Orlando.
Looking for thrills and spills in the sun? Disney's water parks will delight you. Choose from Blizzard Beach, Summit Plummet or Typhoon Lagoon. What about giraffes, rhinos and Nile Crocodiles? In Orlando? Adventures await on the guided Wild Africa Trek tour, bringing the savanna to you. At Epcot, meet a guide with a difference - Figment, the friendly purple dragon, who takes children through Dr Channing's sensory labs to learn about the 5 senses through fun and laughter.
Check Icelandair’s low cost European airfares from Birmingham (BHX) to Orlando (MCO) and plan your vacation now!
ENJOY A STOPOVER IN ICELAND! WHY NOT BREAK YOUR TRAVELS WITH A SHORT TRIP IN ICELAND?
Fly to North America from Europe! Flying from Birmingham to Orlando, why not stopover in Iceland? You could simply change planes and be in and out of the airport in under an hour or enjoy a few extra hours and pamper yourself in the tranquil waters of the Blue Lagoon. Or, stay up to 7 days at no extra cost and have time to see the northern lights, ski down a glacier, or stroll along the streets and boutiques in charming Reykjavik. When you fly with Icelandair we take the quickest, shortest northerly route, saving you time.
FLY TO USA: BHX to MCO AIRPORT INFO:
- Make fast, easy connections with Icelandair. Our flight network is set up to easily change planes and connect to your onward flight. Flights from Birmingham to Orlando are scheduled such that stopovers in Iceland are typically between 30 and 60 minutes.
- Flying from the UK? Icelandair lets you take two checked bags (2x23kg), seat selection and on-board, personal entertainment ALL FREE OF CHARGE. Go ahead and pack those party shoes. Or, take along an extra case. You’ll want to have that space after you’ve hit the shops.
- Travelers from Birmingham (BHX), UK to Orlando (MCO), USA who wish to explore Iceland may be able to extend their trip and enjoy a stopover. Hike through outstanding Icelandic nature, soak in a natural spring or horseback ride on a black beach.
- The distance from Birmingham Airport (BHX) to Orlando International Airport (MCO) is approximately 4,258 miles/6,853 km.
- Orlando International Airport is 6 miles south east of Orlando, Florida. The airport has a main terminal divided into two, terminal A and B, and four concourses. There’s also a hotel, the Hyatt Regency, in the main terminal itself.
- Orlando International Airport (MCO) has an AGT train system within the airport. Although these train journeys take mere minutes you get a fabulous view of the gardens and waterways of the airport on these short trips.
- Orlando International Airport (MCO) has a host of car rentals, limousines and shuttles and if you’re staying at a Walk Disney World Resort Hotel there’s a complimentary coach service.
- Who is Ingólfur Arnarson and what’s he got to do with napkins? On routes from Europe to North America, we want you to feel like you’ve got to find out a little bit about Iceland. So, we’ve added some info about our country all around the plane, even naming each food item after natural, Icelandic wonders.
- On flights from Birmingham to Orlando you can: pick up a few Icelandic phrases, treat yourself to an Icelandic donut, and even sip our world famous, glacial water.
- A complimentary warm meal for children is served on all Icelandair flights from Europe to the USA. And the packaging transforms into a cool, creative kid’s toy.
- Relax on your travels to Orlando. Complimentary blankets & pillows are available on every flight - they even come with an Icelandic lullaby.
- Why not travel in real style and luxury and enjoy some wining and dining? Icelandair’s Saga Class experience starts with a complimentary visit to our classy Saga lounge for tasty treats and delicious drinks before a fine, gourmet experience on board.
- The personal inflight entertainment system is available on nearly every flight from Europe to the US and it offers a great selection of films, series and music for you and your family. With over 150 hours of programs there’s truly something for everybody’s viewing tastes.
- Music lover? We’ve lots of tracks for you to choose from. With 40 albums and 7 unique playlists, sit back, unwind and let the sounds soothe you.
- Use Icelandair to fly from Birmingham to Orlando for your next vacation and you will have the distinct pleasure of flying the only airline in the world that names its planes after volcanoes. Now, try to pronounce this one: Eyjafjallajökull. Tricky? Try again. "AY-uh-fyat-luh-YOE-kuutl-uh" That’s easier, isn’t it? And now you can say you speak Icelandic.
- From downtown Orlando City center, buses leave every 30 minutes to Orlando International Airport (MCO) and many airport hotels have free airport shuttle services.
- For a more laid back shopping experience, stroll around Orlando’s Park Avenue in Winter Park and soak up the old time charm of its many cafes and wine bars.
- Want to work on your swing? Orlando has over 170 golf courses, 20 golf academies and top courses designed by Nicklaus, Fazio and Dye.
- Nature lovers, bird watchers and photographers will be eager to enjoy a gentle kayak to explore Florida's waterways and wildlife.