Book flights from Birmingham (BHX), UK to Minneapolis-St. Paul (MSP), the City of Lakes in the USA. Icelandair offers you low prices on North American flights for those traveling from Europe on holiday and business. Plan your trip from Europe to the States, book your flights, and fly from Birmingham to the Mill City of Minneapolis-St. Paul. When you fly with us at Icelandair, trusted for over 75 years, you can look forward to: our reliable on-time performance, a two-checked bag allowance and complimentary seat selection. And who knows, you could pick up a phrase or two in Icelandic and impress people. Now, wouldn’t that be something?
CHEAP FLIGHTS TO USA
Use Icelandair to fly from Birmingham to Minneapolis-St. Paul. On your travels, change planes in Iceland or why not stopover for a short trip in Reykjavik and sample the many Nordic delights Iceland on offer? Explore quaint and colorful Reykjavik, explore deep inside a volcano or marvel at the wonderful northern lights. So say “cheerio” to Birmingham and book tickets to fly to Minneapolis-St. Paul.
For inspiration and pretty things to look at, The Minneapolis Institute of Arts houses 80,000 pieces of gorgeous art from the last 5000 years. You can select from Harriet, Calhoun, Cedar, Brownie Lake or the Lake of Isles. Just 10 km from downtown Minneapolis the Chain of Lakes are a delight to visit. And for architecture that turns heads, the 2,100 ft. Stone Arch Bridge with its 23 arches inspires with its fabulous views of stunning skylines.
Check Icelandair’s low cost European airfares from Birmingham (BHX) to Minneapolis-St. Paul (MSP) and plan your vacation now!
ENJOY A STOPOVER IN ICELAND! WHY NOT BREAK YOUR TRAVELS WITH A SHORT TRIP IN ICELAND?
Fly to U.S.A. from Europe! Flying from Birmingham to Minneapolis-St. Paul, - affectionately known as the Twin Cities - why not stopover in Iceland? You could simply change planes and be in and out of the airport in under an hour or take a few extra hours and treat yourself in the soft waters of the Blue Lagoon. Or, stay up to 7 days at no extra cost and have time to see the northern lights, bathe in a natural hot spring, or stroll along the small streets and boutiques in charming Reykjavik. When you fly with Icelandair we take the quickest, shortest northerly route, saving you time.
FLY TO USA: BHX to MSP AIRPORT INFO:
- Make fast, easy connections with Icelandair. Our flight network is set up to easily change planes and connect to your onward flight. Flights from Birmingham to Minneapolis-St. Paul are scheduled such that stopovers in Iceland are typically between 30 and 60 minutes.
- Flying from the UK? Icelandair lets you take two checked bags (2x23kg), seat selection and on-board, personal entertainment ALL FREE OF CHARGE. Go ahead and pack those party shoes. Or, take the extra case to make sure you’ve room for all that shopping.
- Travelers from Birmingham (BHX), UK to Minneapolis-St. Paul (MSP), USA who wish to explore Iceland may be able to extend their trip and enjoy a stopover. Hike through outstanding Icelandic nature, ski down a glacier or horseback ride on a jet, black beach.
- The distance from Birmingham Airport (BHX) to Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (MSP) is approximately 3,918 miles/6,305 km.
- Watch out for Humphrey and Lindbergh – the two terminals at Minneapolis St. Paul Airport. Named after aviator, Charles Lindbergh and former US Vice President, Hubert Humphrey, both terminals are accessed on different roadways.
- Travelling between terminals is easy with the free Light Rail Service (LRT) which operates 24 x 7.
- Lovers of art will enjoy the airport exhibits and performances, part of the Arts and Culture Program that reflects the Midwest’s diverse artistic community.
- Who is Ingólfur Arnarson and what’s he got to do with napkins? On routes from Europe to North America, we want you to feel like you’ve got to find out a little bit about Iceland. So, we’ve added some info about our country all around the plane, even naming each food item after natural, Icelandic wonders.
- On flights from Birmingham to Minneapolis-St. Paul you can: pick up a few Icelandic phrases, treat yourself to an Icelandic donut, and even sip on our world famous, glacial water.
- A complimentary warm meal for children is served on all Icelandair flights from Europe to the USA. And the packaging transforms into a cool, creative kid’s toy.
- Relax on your travels to Minneapolis-St. Paul. Complimentary blankets & pillows are available on every flight - they even come with an Icelandic lullaby.
- Why not travel in the lap of luxury and enjoy some wining and dining? Icelandair’s Saga Class experience starts with a complimentary visit to our classy Saga lounge for tasty treats and delicious drinks before a fine, gourmet experience on board.
- The personal inflight entertainment system is available on nearly every flight from Europe to the US and it offers a full selection of films, series and music for you and your family. With over 150 hours of programs there’s truly something to meet everybody’s viewing tastes.
- Music lover? We’ve a whole bunch of tracks for you to choose from. With 40 albums and 7 unique playlists, sit back, unwind and let the sounds soothe you.
- Use Icelandair to fly from Birmingham to Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota, for your next vacation and you will have the distinct pleasure of flying the only airline in the world that names its planes after volcanoes. Now, try to pronounce this one: Eyjafjallajökull. Tricky? Try again. "AY-uh-fyat-luh-YOE-kuutl-uh" That’s easier, isn’t it? And now you can say you speak Icelandic.
- Downtown Minneapolis St. Paul is only 10 miles from the airport and travel between the two couldn’t be easier. The Light Rail Transit is fast and frequent and stops at 17 destinations en route to the airport. From the airport itself it’s a short 12 minute journey to Mall of America and 25 minutes to downtown Minneapolis.
- The Mall of America has much more than just great stores. For laughs, visit the House of Comedy, for thrills, there's the A.C.E.S. Flight Simulation Center and to raise your pulse, there's the Nickelodeon Universe amusement park.
- For history and heritage, Fort Snelling, overlooking the Mississippi and Minnesota rivers, is a 19th century fort with costumed guides that bring the past to life.
- Want to shop but like something quirky with more of an authentic feel? Check out the Minneapolis Midtown Global Market and its 50 stalls with treats from America, Africa and Asia.