Are you searching for low cost flights from Aberdeen (ABZ), Scotland to Seattle (YHZ), Washington State, USA? Icelandair offers great fares on North American flights for those traveling from Europe on holiday or business. Organize your journey from Scotland to North America, buy your tickets and fly from Scotland’s Granite City to Washington. When you fly Icelandair, an airline trusted for over 75 years, you can look forward to enjoying: our reliable on-time performance, our fun entertainment system, and complimentary seat selection. And, you never know, perhaps you could learn a few Icelandic phrases on your journey.
Cheap flights to USA
Use Icelandair to fly from Aberdeen to Seattle. On your journey, change planes in Iceland or why not stopover for a magical few days in the Land of Fire and Ice? Fancy horseback riding on a black beach? How about playing golf at midnight in our summer months? Maybe you’d prefer a city break to enjoy Reykjavik’s fine dining scene or indulge in a few cocktails and paint the town red? So say “au revoir” to Aberdeen and buy flights to Seattle, The Emerald City, and explore the glorious, green nature of Washington State.
Start your trip with a visit to Golden Gardens and its gorgeous views of the water and nearby Olympic Mountains. Perfect for woodland hikes, numerous forest trails and strolling along the beach or pier. If you’re after a stroll with some shopping, check out the markets Seattle has to offer. Pike Place Market lies at the heart of the action and on Sundays there are Fremont and Ballard markets to browse for goodies.
Check Icelandair’s low cost European airfares from Aberdeen (ABZ) to Seattle (SEA) and plan your vacation now!
Enjoy a Stopover in Iceland! Why not break your travels with a short trip in Iceland?
Fly to North America from Europe! Flying from Aberdeen to Seattle, why not stopover in Iceland? You could swiftly change planes and be in and out of the airport in under an hour or take a few extra hours and treat yourself to the soft, silky waters, of the Blue Lagoon. Or, stay up to 7 days at no extra cost and ski down a glacier or explore the colorful depths of a volcano.
Fly to USA: ABZ to SEA airport info:
- Make fast, easy connections with Icelandair. Our flight network is set up to easily change planes and connect to your onward flight. Flights from Aberdeen to Seattle are scheduled so stopovers in Iceland are roughly between 30 and 60 minutes.
- Travelers from Aberdeen (ABZ), Scotland to Seattle (SEA), Washington State, USA, who wish to explore Iceland may be able to extend their trip and enjoy a stopover. Connect with nature and animals on a farm stay or get your adrenalin rush on a snowmobile tour.
- The distance from Aberdeen Airport (ABZ) to Seattle International Airport (SEA) is approximately 4,432 miles/7,133 km
- The Seattle–Tacoma International Airport is based in the city of SeaTac, 12 miles south of central Seattle. The airport is usually called Sea-Tac Airport.
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport has one central terminal, four concourses, A-D and two satellite terminals, North and South.
- To travel from Sea-Tac Airport to downtown Seattle takes about 35 minutes on the Link Light Rail Service. You can take the light rail station on the fourth floor of the parking garage at the airport.
- Who is Ingólfur Arnarson and what’s he got to do with napkins? On routes from Europe to North America, we want to share some gems about our home. So, we’ve placed some fun facts about our country all around the plane, even naming each food item after natural, Icelandic wonders.
- On flights from Aberdeen to Seattle you can: watch an Icelandic film (with or without subtitles depending on how adventurous you’re feeling), enjoy a delicious Icelandic donut and drink our world famous, glacial water.
- A complimentary warm meal for children is served on all Icelandair flights from Europe to the USA. And the packaging changes into a kid’s toy. Cool.
- Relax on your travels to Seattle. Complimentary blankets & pillows are available on every flight - they even come with a soothing, Icelandic lullaby.
- Be good to yourself and travel Saga Class. Relax with a complimentary visit to our elegant Saga lounge for a fabulous buffet of goodies before extra space and privacy on board (you’re going to adore our noise cancelling earphones).
- The personal inflight entertainment system is available on nearly every flight from Europe to the US and has a huge choice of films and TV series for young and old. With over 150 hours of programs there’s something to put a smile on everyone’s face.
- Music lover? There are 40 albums and 7 unique playlists to sit back and enjoy.
- Use Icelandair to fly from Aberdeen to Seattle for your next vacation and you will have the distinct pleasure of flying the only airline in the world that names its planes after volcanoes. Now, try to pronounce this one: Eyjafjallajökull. Confusing? Try again. "AY-uh-fyat-luh-YOE-kuutl-uh" Bit easier, yes? Now you speak Icelandic.
- From Seattle City center, you can get to Seattle International Airport (SEA) by taking the ST Express Bus, King Country Metro Transit or the Link Light Rail.
- For some awe inspiring aviation history check out the Museum of Flight where you can explore a model air traffic control center and one of the fastest planes ever built, a Blackbird.
- Experience Seattle from the skies and zoom up the 602 feet to the top of the Space Needle for stunning views of the coastline, mountains and city.
- For all things cultural and pan-Asian check out the Seattle Asian Art Museum. With art from India, Japan, and Korea, the museum houses a vast array of sculptures, textiles, paintings, to name but a few artistic treasures.